Our Project Managers provide you with a turnkey installation. CASNIC will manage your security access control installation from start to finish, eliminating unexpected costs and ensuring the installation and programming are done correctly. CASNIC will spend one-on-one time with your staff, teaching you how your system works and how to manage it properly.
CASNIC technicians are versed in several brands of access control including:
- Honeywell PW-6000
Access Control Manager Systems are IT-friendly Physical Access Control Systems for both small-business and enterprise-class installations. Our access controls systems are designed to keep your focus on securing your people, property and assets, and maximizing your time by helping you respond immediately to alerts wherever you are. We offer browser-based solutions that can integrate with existing IT/HR systems, minimizing the need for duplicate data entry. Our systems come with a full set of standard features that not only help to maximize your time, but will reliability safeguard your information.
Key Features & Benefits
- Manage enterprise access and events on your terms and with the devices you use everyday.
- Capitalize on company investment into existing hardware and software.
- Integrate enterprise HR and Identity and Access Management (IAM) information to connect physical security systems together.
- Map enterprise roles to physical access to enforce policy restrictions
- Connect critical alarm events by combining the Access Control Manager system with your video security management software to display visual verification.
- Create an audit trail: access historical data
- Easy-to-use interface to manage the access control database
- Global Anti-Passback
- Intrusion Panel Integration
- Wireless Lock Integration
- Mustering (emergency tracking and reporting)
Access Control System Services include:
- Stand Alone Access Control Systems
- Design & Installation of the Access Control System
- Pin Access Control
- Proximity Card Control
- Motion Sensors
- Door Controls
- Intrusion Detection
- Cards and Key Fobs
- Access Control Cabling